Ona bir kadın vücudunu çirkinleştiren üstüne giyilen şeyler yaptı.

20090223

Mystical Morning


Mystical Morning, originally uploaded by Haggis Chick.

Mystical Morning (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/onblack.php?id=3251150446&size=large)

Not so sure about the mystical! It was absolutely freezing and I can’t believe I got up on a Sunday morning at 6.15am to go out and take this. Yep that’s right 6.15am on a Sunday morning! Total and utter madness but I had to do it. I’m working on a college project, and last week and also this week both my babies have tonsillitis ;-( and what’s the bet I get it?
Anyway this place is just off the main road and has a house more or less directly in front of where I was standing (obviously not in the water) but just up the field a wee bit! So really I had no choice to go at this time to avoid being spotted by any ageing farmer who would have wondered what the hell was going on. I really didn’t want to be responsible for such a death if you know what I mean!!!!

Apart from that things are good, I’m eating healthy, feeling better and more motivated. I feel like I haven’t been myself or perhaps been posting images as much or should I say being careful about what I post but you know what ………fook everybody! I’m feeling the need to just be me. I think when I first started on flickr it was good because nobody knew me, However as people find out who I am or know me I have felt a little awkward about doing what I do because I feel nobody understands and that they think you do it because you love yourself. That, I have to say is not the case and I’m not about to explain why I do do it because ... well, I don’t have to explain anything to anyone do I?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

XFN Friendly

İzleyiciler