Ona bir kadın vücudunu çirkinleştiren üstüne giyilen şeyler yaptı.

20090517

Tina Guo

23 year old classical cellist and multi-genre electric cellist Tina Guo has appeared as a soloist with many orchestras internationally, including the San Diego Symphony, the State of Mexico National Symphony, the Thessaloniki State Symphony in Greece, the Petrobras Symphony and the Barra Mansa Symphony in Brazil, and the Vancouver Island Symphony in British Columbia. Upcoming concerts include performances in the USA, Israel, and a multi-city tour of Indonesia featuring music by European and Chinese composers. She performed recently at the 2008 Grammy Awards with the Foo Fighters, and with Brazilian guitarist Victor Biglione in a Jimi Hendrix Tribute Concert at the Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janiero.  Tina was featured on Al. B Sure's new single, "I Love It" from his album "Honey, I'm Home" to be released in May of 2009.


"When I play my cello, I am completely pure, naked, and open. I long for the moments when my outer shell no longer matters. I hunger for every genuine tear of sorrow, joy, or understanding shared. When you can hear me for who I am, and see me in a way that doesn't involve looking at me, but rather looking through me, only then can I be satisfied. 
When I play, I see ghosts. I am only aware of undiluted emotions manifesting; those that arise from the tribulations of life and of death, of the most beautiful love and the most heart wrenching grief. The same purity of feeling that has inspired every creator of art, of music; every human being that has ever dreamed of an ideal, lives in the flowing melodies. Expression through an abstract is blessed in its form to be free from the stains of reality.
When I make music, I rediscover my identity. Not a daughter, a sister, a lover, nor a friend, but only one soul connected to every other person that has walked the earth. 
I ache to show you what is inside my heart. I ache to be understood. I ache for all of us to understand our humanity. I ache to tell the world an eternal story. Watch me, hear me pray in the only way I know how."


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

XFN Friendly

İzleyiciler