Ona bir kadın vücudunu çirkinleştiren üstüne giyilen şeyler yaptı.

20071017

Lit by the window


Lit by the window, originally uploaded by Miss Aniela.

A very old picture I took, revitalised with my processing yesterday. There is actually a 'clone version', which isn't on Flickr, only on the front page of my website, at a certain time of the afternoon :)

I spent some time working on the highlights and lowlights on the limbs and curves - probably inspired by the various painted tones on the splayed thighs of young girls in the book on Balthus I've been reading at bedtime - the positioning of the legs in this image is also rather Balthus style. Very shortly I will be embarking on a series of photoshoots inspired by him, watch this space! (I'll try not to make them too prone to censorship ;)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

XFN Friendly

İzleyiciler