Ona bir kadın vücudunu çirkinleştiren üstüne giyilen şeyler yaptı.

20070605

Helenback4


Helenback4, originally uploaded by hellie_l.

After seeing all those lovely back shots that lovelies like Reluctant Suburbanite, Northend Nique, TXAllekat and Ginger_Blue have done (links below, they are all beautiful), and now having a tripod, I decided to do a few back shots myself.

I call this the Helenback series for a number of reasons. First of all I'm Helen and these are shots of my back (d'uh) and secondly, Helenback (Hell'n'back, get it?) used to be one of my nicknames at school, after a Jennifer Saunders character in the British show "The Young Ones" I like the play on words :-)

The rest of the series is here www.flickr.com/photos/hellie_l/sets/72157600118044266/

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

XFN Friendly

İzleyiciler